Lord-willing, we will be moving to Bolivia at the end of this month! We leave for a church visit today, but next week it will be time to shop for plane tickets! We had originally planned to move a few weeks earlier, but when our nephew's open-heart surgery was scheduled for July 31 we decided to postpone our move. Praise the Lord the surgery went well, and we continue to pray for Bowen's recovery, and for his body to adjust to the changes that were made to his cardiovascular system. If you don't know Bowen, you can read his story at BowensHeart.com or watch the video below.
I realize this short post isn't very informative, but we just want you to know we are still here and still excited about the work that God is doing in Bolivia through ITM. We can't wait to get there, and are trusting the Lord to provide all that we need for this transition by the end of August. Thank you for your love and support!
Post a Comment