|I've officially handed over the "Senior Apprentice" wrench to Glen!|
(photo by Dan Pottner/MMS Aviation)
Here's a photo of me with N382MG as I left it. I hope to get another photo with this airplane on the field, where it will be used to bring "Help and Hope by Air" to those in remote parts of Guatemala.
- We are looking for affordable housing. We would like to move in September or October, but are trusting the Lord's timing.
- We're shopping for a new car. Our Pontiac Vibe has served us well, but as our kids grow, the car seems to be shrinking (especially with all the traveling we have to do).
- I'm preparing for my exams, planning to take the written test in a couple weeks, and the oral and practical exam on August 30.
- We need wisdom regarding schooling decisions.
- The stress of moving could be hard on our family, but we pray that it brings us together rather than driving us apart.
- It's difficult to leave friends behind. Please pray for us as we move on to a new place where we know few people, and leave friends in Coshocton.
To all of you who support us in any way: THANK YOU! We truly couldn't follow this crazy, rewarding, challenging, exciting path without you!
As you can see, I don't update our blog frequently, but I also post on a Facebook page, and send out a quarterly newsletter (sign up here). If you haven't seen it yet, here is a link to our latest newsletter. You'll find a few more photos and details of our plans, as well as some things that God has been teaching us lately.
Praying for you GUYS!!!!! God is moving.. I love hearing about your serving hearts.ReplyDelete